|Dr. Merle Steinwascher |
Wednesday 11 am - 12 am
- Working memory
- Structural equation modelling
- Assessment of competence
- Goldhammer, F., Steinwascher, M., Kroehne, U., & Naumann, J. (2017). Modelling individual response time effects between and within experimental speed conditions: A GLMM approach for speeded tests. British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology. 70(2), 238-256.
- Meiser, T., & Steinwascher, M. (2014). Different kinds of interchangeable methods in multitrait-multimethod analysis: A note on the multilevel CFA-MTMM model by Koch et al. (2014). Frontiers in Psychology: Quantitative Psychology and Measurement. DOI: 10.3389/fpsyg.2014.00615
- Schweizer, K., Steinwascher, M., Moosbrugger, H. & Reiss, S. (2011). The structure of research methodology competency in higher education and the role of teaching teams and course temporal distance. Learning and Instruction, 21, 68-76.
- Steinwascher, M. A., & Meiser, T. (2016). How a high working memory capacity can increase proactive interference. Consciousness and Cognition, 44, 130-145.